Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from the contract
If you are a consumer - in principle you have the right to withdraw from a distance contract.
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting a statement of withdrawal to us, e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: email@example.com
Return the returned item to us immediately to the address: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 39, 00-071 Warsaw, but not later than within 14 days from the day on which you withdrew from the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days.
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins:
- for a contract in which we issue an item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party indicated by you other than the carrier,
- for digital content - from the date of the contract.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivery of things on the terms set out in the regulations, we will refund you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal from you.
We may withhold the reimbursement of the payment received from you until you receive the item back or provide proof of sending it back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that the right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the consumer, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs,
- in which the subject of the service is an item subject to rapid deterioration or having a short shelf life,
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery,
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after delivery
- for the supply of digital content that is not saved on a tangible medium, if the performance of the service began with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after being informed by the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
Detailed information on withdrawal from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If the product purchased from us proves to be defective, you have the right to advertise it based on the warranty. Complaints are best submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 39, 00-071 Warsaw.
The complained goods should be sent to the following address: ul. Krakowskie Przedmieście 39, 00-071 Warsaw
In connection with the defect, you can request:
- exchange things for ones free of defects,
- remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction,
- withdrawal from the contract - in the event of a material defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found before the expiry of two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing a defect, but the time for filing a complaint may not end before the seller's liability period has expired.
Consideration of your complaint (response to it) will take place within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information about the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.